How To Kill Bedbugs?
PackTite Closet Kills Bed Bugs With Heat – Convection Heat
- Economical To Operate. A fast and easy bedbug heat treatment.
- Better Than Pesticides. Kills all life stages of bed bugs, even bed bug eggs.
- Family Safe. A chemical-free solution.
- Available Now In Canada. The only CSA approved portable bed bug heat chamber.
Other Heating Units Leave Cool Spots
Cool Spots Allow Bed Bugs to Survive Heat Treatment
- Bed bugs are adept at finding shelter where the temperature fails to reach a lethal 120°F (49°C)
- The convection heat of PackTite Closet is superior to conductive heat
- A powerful blower optimally positioned ensures heat is distributed to achieve kill temperatures
What Can I Treat With PackTite Closet?
PackTite Closet Handles Items Your Dryer Can't
- Luggage. Bed bugs get rid of them from empty or full suitcases.
- Bulky sleeping bags and backpacks
- Thick coats, bedspreads and pillows
- Shoes, hats and purses
- Papers, books, tools and craft supplies. The best 'how to kill bed bugs in books'.
- Small pieces of furniture up to 40 X 36 X 30 inches (101 X 91 X 76 cm)
How Do I Use The PackTite Closet?
Fast and Easy Assembly
- Place your items inside – hanging from the rod or on the lower shelf
- Position thermometer in centre of load and close zipper
- Connect blower and heater and position in the side bracket
- Plug in timer and set for the desired treatment time
- Monitor temperature to insure contents reach 120°F/49°C and hold for one hour
PackTite Closet to Prevent or Stop Bed Bugs Spread
- For safe chemical-free bed bug solution
- To stop unwanted luggage stowaways and how to avoid bed bugs
- Save infested personal items; the best method to kill bed bugs in books.
- Save money replacing items you would otherwise discard