Which Sniffer Dog Inspection Suits My Needs?
Could your bottom line be affected by bed bugs? What about litigation? Are you at risk? A Pro-Active K9 Inspection by Bed Bug Mutts will avoid the development of bed bug problem.
The Pro-Active route is a regularly scheduled patrol for bed bugs by a certified bed bug dog and handler. The timing of the inspection is dependent upon your need – monthly, quarterly or as your needs dictate.
The purpose of the sniffer dog inspection is to avert a bed bug infestation—to stop an initial bed bug foot-hold from progressing into a full blown infestation.
The benefits are:
- reduced remediation costs,
- minimal disruption to your normal routine, and
- your business risk is significantly lowered
Rest assured knowing every possible mitigation step has been professionally carried out by Bed Bug Mutts' Pro-Active K9 Inspection.
Do you have reason to suspect bed bugs? Been travelling? Do you have unexplained bites? Bed Bug Mutts Targeted K9 Inspection will relieve your concerns.
A Targeted Canine Inspection is for the person who has:
- Been travelling or
- Been exposed to bed bugs or
- Unexplained bites
The purpose of the sniffer dog inspection is to rule out bed bugs as a threat.
The benefits, of a bed bug dog inspection, is reduced anxiety should the results of the inspection be negative.
Should the unfortunate result be positive, the benefits are:
- minium remediation costs,
- normal routine will have minimal disruption,
- unnecessary treatment avoided in unaffected areas and
- peace of mind knowing the solution is close at hand.
You just had a bed bug treatment. Did it work? Are the bugs gone? A Bed Bug Mutts Post-Treatment K9 Inspection will put your mind at ease.
A Post-Treatment Canine Inspection is a follow-up to a bed bug treatment. The purpose of the inspection is quality control. The results of the bed bug dog inspection will answer the question:
“Was the treatment successful – did any bugs or eggs survive exposure to the control method?”
The benefits of a bed bug sniffer dog inspection are:
- remediation costs lowered,
- pesticides minimized, and
- a reduced anxiety level knowing the bed bugs have been eradicated.
Note: the timing of the inspection is dependent upon the control method used.